Monday, October 10, 2011
Going to strip clubs with my boss links
Hey, it's the view from my balcony! Will took it in August. My boss is coming to town tomorrow and we're going hard on the city's strip clubs so I can write them up for the guide. How will Polish clubs differ from, say, the Double Deuce? I will let you know.
1. Speaking of Will, he sent me this hilarious link of a photostream of pictures taken at the moment that something jumps out at people at what I presume is a haunted house.
2. I love reading the stories behind famous photos. This is a good one.
3. When Grace and I went to the Warsaw Uprising museum we waited about 45 minutes to see this 5-minute film about what the city looked like at the end of the war. I just found that same film on Youtube, so you can save yourself the wait (I didn't think the 3-d we saw it in added much).
4. Sometimes the best of Craigslist makes my night. This one is a recent LOLOLOLOLOL.
5. Six weeks until Phoebe and I carb load in Paris.
Labels:
links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Six semaines
ReplyDelete