Friday, May 27, 2011

Links for Friday



I should be packing, but I'm dicking around instead.

1. Of course I have to be leaving the country just as Vh1 decides to bring back Pop-Up Videos! Fuuuuck!

2. This article on seduction (and the French) is a must-read. If you can spare one of your 20 New York Times articles, it's worth it.

3. Yes, it's 25 minutes of your life that you'll never get back, but this short on sick humor is awesome.

4. Rolling Til the World Ends. Just click. This is mainly for Phoebe.

5. Mmm. Mint juleps.

2 comments:

  1. We could have had it all, ho! How do you know me and my love for Adele and Britney so well? Way to move to Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps - you know I love me that Bobby Brown jig. It totes helps the healing of Bobby B.

    ReplyDelete