Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Smithlinks Guest Post

I had a house full of Smith visitors and they generously brought 64 god damn ounces of maple syrup (note to self: when the Smiths are fulfilling a request, they FULFILL the request). In return I am letting them guest blog the links section. Enjoy!

1. It is a universal truth that Megan Smith loves ALL things cat related. I've seen her inbox and it's littered with cat videos, cat-related forwards, cat gossip...it's ridiculous. So naturally her first selection was a cat video. Normally I wouldn't, but she's a guest.

2. Pat Smith's first contribution is this music video made to sound like American English, but it's entirely gibberish. It's addicting to watch.

3. Back to Megan's choice: this is creepy.

4. I have a feeling Pat Smith watches videos like this selection all the time.

5. A joint Smith selection: they both got giggly watching this coal parody ad.

1 comment: