Thursday, June 23, 2011

Corpus Christi Links!



It's Corpus Christi here in Poland, so I've got the day off. Officially it's known as "Solemnity of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ.” Yeah, Catholics. They are serious. There’s going to be some sort of religious parade and supposedly everything in the city is closed, but my street is filled with tourists already. Here’s some links to keep the devil at bay.

It's summer, which seems like the perfect time to learn how to drink like your favorite author.

This is about 1.5 weeks old but maybe you missed it.

If you haven't seen the British show The Inbetweeners then you're doing yourself a huge disservice. It was only two seasons long (and British seasons are roughly 6 episodes) so it's not a huge commitment. Watch it. Because they are coming out with an Inbetweeners movie and someone has to go with me.

The AV Club went back to the Twins Peak diner.

I know I'm NY Times-heavy, but this piece epitomizes what they do well.

So worth sitting through the load time.

No comments:

Post a Comment