Thursday, June 30, 2011
Pre-Warsaw links!
I'm off to Warsaw this weekend to find a place to live. I am excited to see how demented the rental process will potentially be.
1. Have you fools heard of Hipmunk? Am I the last to know? It's pretty much the best flight searching site ever, mainly because you can organize your options by how agonizing (layovers, duration of flights) your trip options are.
2. Similarly, AirBnB is a great way to find somewhere to stay. You can rent homes, apartments, or even just someone's spare room for reasonable prices in typically unreasonable (I'm looking at you, London) cities.
3. My friend and frequent commenter Will sent me this cool link of pictures, which is part of a 20-part retrospective on World War II, that feature the end of the Free City of Danzig, aka Gdansk.
4. "Marriage is so tough Nelson Mandela got a divorce."
5.I like a good cover song. I like 10 in a row even more. I might also like this one despite the over-autotuning.
Labels:
links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment