Thursday, July 28, 2011
I'm in a cafe using Wi-Fi links
Your iPhone can be used as a modem. Who knew? It's pretty shitty, though, so I'm at a cafe shamelessly using their wi-fi to write trivia (and illegally downloading movies too).
1. This is crazy. A blogger in Kunming China finds three (3) fake Apple Stores in a short walk. And they are pretty impressive knockoffs. To the point that the people working there really think they work for Apple.
2. What happens when you put a coffee table at a bus stop.
3. I thought Frisbeetarian was a great religion, but this Pastafarian dude has me beat.
4. Must visit here.
5. My friend Will (which sounds like the title of an ABC Family movie) has a new blog in which he posts a photo a day. I told him he had to post a photo a day for at least three weeks for it to become habit. You can observe the success or failure of this venture (and his amazing pictures) by clicking here.
Labels:
links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. I like how she told them she was also an Apple employee.
ReplyDelete2. Better than this.
5. Awww. Thankfully, it was a success (by duration, no comment on quality) as of July 28.
Now that I know you handle three weeks, I have to ask: Will, want to date? All you have to do is email me...!
ReplyDeleteObviously we can move into the new bus shelter in Hawaii.