Monday, July 11, 2011

My boss is out Monday links!


1. I realize only Grace and I are watching the Tour, but it's been a total shitshow. These pictures from Sunday's stage are ridiculous. Here's video of the car hitting two riders and firing one into barbed wire. Not a good day.

2. The First Ever Naked Gun International Film Festival is at the Heights Theatre. Reason enough to buy tickets and fly back to Minneapolis.

3. I look forward to when my purchase of Kingfield Kastle is referred to as "the greatest real estate coup of all time."

4. Lonely Planet is counting down their 100 "hottest" images of all time. I think they should have chosen a different adjective, or just said "our bestselling images," but still. Worth a look (I think they are only through 80-100 so far.

5. "Pithy and wonderful" take on free speech and censorship.

No comments:

Post a Comment