Thursday, August 18, 2011
Off to Łódź links
Time to go to Łódź for another guidebook update. This will be my first visit, and obviously Foo Foo Bar is at the top of my list.
1. Photoshop + London looters = pure genius
2. 100 vanity license plates banned by the state of California. I don't know what half of these mean. Why would anyone want a plate that says "etampon?"
3. I hate flying, but I love airplanes. This giant new Airbus plane is insane -- and it's interesting to see how different airlines wedge passengers in.
4. Phoebe and I are going to Paris for Thanksgiving. Anyone have any travel tips or suggestions for us?
5. Somewhere in my many moves I acquired a JR Ewing trading card -- apparently Dallas had their own set? Not really sure what you'd do with them, but obviously it's now a treasured keepsake. Anyway: Larry Hagman.
Labels:
links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment