Monday, August 29, 2011
Willinks
Will is at my apartment (while I am in London), so I am letting him guest-blog the links today. Here's what he thinks you should know about.
1. For Will's first link I present "Pretty Colors." Yep, that's a tumblr made up entirely of blocks of colors (pretty ones at that). It's amazing what people make blogs about.
2. Will is always asking me if I've seen various animated movies/shorts/etc., and my answer is always, "What? No." He's seen them all. Here's a fun one.
3. A fellow after my own heart: Will pointed out this excellent New York Times article about decision making. I am a terrible decision maker, so I clearly need to get out of bed earlier in the day (read the article and that will make sense).
4. Guys look at fashion blogs? Will says yes. He's a fan of the Sartorialist, and even though he says you probably already know about it, here it is. Side note: the commenters on The Sartorialist are always really nice and well-behaved. It's the opposite of everywhere else on the Internet.
5. The first link Will dropped on me was The Oatmeal, which features some hilarious twee comics. I like "minor differences."
FYI: If you come to visit me you can totally have your own links post. Is that an incentive or what??
PS: That's one of Will's photos up top. Check out more here.
Labels:
links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I +1'd this. Is that the equivalent of liking my own facebook posts?
ReplyDeleteMonica likes this.
ReplyDelete