Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Friday Night Links
Uh oh. I am addicted to Friday Night Lights (I might be the only person who doesn't hate Netflix right now since they have seasons 1-4 streaming). I blame Grace and Phoebe (and their clear eyes and full hearts).
1. Considering my recent post about my tiny bullshit kitchen I found this video on cooking in your hotel room to be pretty interesting.
2. Mindy Kaling from The Office used to have a blog all about things she'd bought that she loves. It's now archived, but still fun/funny to read. I learned about it from this NY Times profile of her (side note: I love Curtis Sittenfeld). Oh, and read this too.
3. Wired has an interesting series of articles on TV fact checkers.
4. The Atlantic again! They have the best photos. And I love Putin. Plus, it's well-timed since he's going to be president *again.*
5. Am I the last person to have seen this?
Labels:
links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Listen to me, listen to me. Do you understand me? Damn, Monica... damn. Now get the hell out of here.
ReplyDeleteUh oh. Apparently Putin is also an actor.
ReplyDelete