Saturday, September 10, 2011
September, uh, 10th links
1. I love everything about this. Though I cannot explain it. a
2. 10 superlong novels. Well, fine. I've only read one, and it was Gone With the Wind (I was 13 and ridiculous). I think The Secret History should be on this list. Mainly because then I'd have 2/11.
3. Wah! Fall is the best season in Minnesota, and I'm sore to be missing it...especially since it's going to be the best in years. Sigh.
4. This 80-year-old New Yorker lived in her studio apartment for 45 years and just bought her own one-bedroom. This is totally going to be me.
5. Roger Ebert is a genius. I don't always agree with his reviews, but they are so amazingly written that he deserves a second Pulitzer.
Labels:
links
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've only read War and Peace and Atlas Shrugged. And I want every single second I spent with Ayn Rand back. Bitch owes me. I bet the Vikram Seth one is worth it. The Golden Gate was amazing.
ReplyDelete2. I don't think "The Story of the Vivian Girls" should count on that list. It's not a novel, it is an unedited body of work detailing his mythology.
ReplyDelete5. Yes.
Omg, Lee Zegar. At least I already have a bedroom. And Kitty. Hopefully I have 702 paid off before I'm 80 though.
ReplyDelete